Jacksonville Public Library Annex Meeting Rooms
The primary and priority use of the Jacksonville Public Library Meeting Room is for conducting official business of the Library and the City of Jacksonville. All meetings held must be open to the public and must not be for the sole purpose of selling products or services.
Click here to review the complete Meeting Room Policy (PDF format).
The fact that a group is permitted to meet does not constitute an endorsement of the group's policies or beliefs by Jacksonville Public Library or the City of Jacksonville.
- Library meetings and activities
- Activities co-sponsored by the library or activities conducted by groups whose primary purpose is to support the library
- City of Jacksonville activities and meetings
- Children/youth groups/organizations involved in literacy or educational programs
- Activities sponsored by community based charitable and other non-profit organizations - 501C3 documentation or other proof of non-profit status may be required
- All other activities - see fee schedule on left
Non–profit organizations will be allowed one “free” library meeting room reservation per month with a maximum meeting time of 3 hours (including set–up and clean up time) and no more than 2 sections. For subsequent or longer meetings in a single month, non–profit organizations may be required to pay the “for profit” fee schedule. Exceptions at the discretion of the Library Director.
Fees for "For Profit" Organizations
- $15 per hour for one section
- $30 per hour for two sections
- $45 per hour for entire room (three sections)
All organizations will pay a $25 cleaning deposit which will be refunded if the room(s) is left in satisfactory condition.
Reserving the Library's Meeting Rooms
- At least one (1) week, but no more than three (3) months, in advance of the requested meeting time, the Group Sponsor should come to the library to fill out a request form or follow this link to submit your request online.
- The Group Sponsor must be at least 21 years of age; sponsor can be a group member or parent/guardian sponsor of a teen's or children's group.
- Groups may have no more than two(2) meetings on the schedule at any one time.
- All meetings must be during regular business hours of Jacksonville Public Library.
- Groups must adhere to the posted occupancy rates of Library Meeting Room(s)
- Cancellations must be made no more than three (3) days in advance of a scheduled meeting or the room fees may be forfeited.
For groups of children under age 12, there must be at least one(1) adult aged 21 or older for every ten(10) children.